Friday, December 19, 2008

Well. I created this blog at a moment's notice on a whim prompted by a brief look at a compadre's business card collecting blog.

Now I've just got to find the time to upload some pics of some of my business card (bc or bizcard) collection.

And I'd like to post an explanation of the hobby and how I got involved in it, where it has taken me, how my collection has evolved, etc.

Considering that this is now my third attempt (at this particular blogging location) to sustain a viable blog presence, it may be wishful thinking to imagine that one might come here a month or two or six or a year from now and find a delightful drift of delectable diary dabblings.

As always, it remains to be seen.

Meanwhile, Von, if you have followed the breadcrumbs from your blog to mine: Thank you so much for inspiring me to get this one opened for business.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and may God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment